In partnership with the San Diego Council on Literacy and the San Diego Union-Tribune, CFF is excited to share an opportunity to bring the newspaper to your door AND result in funding for innovation in education! If you are not a current subscriber to The San Diego Union-Tribune, you can benefit from this rare opportunity.
If you are not currently a subscriber to The San Diego Union-Tribune, you can receive the Sunday edition of the newspaper for just $5.00, for two years. That’s 104 issues of the newspaper at the average cost of five cents an issue! You will also receive unlimited digital access to daily issues of The San Diego Union-Tribune…all for $5.00!
With every new subscription order, funds will be raised for the Classroom of the Future Foundation and the San Diego Council on Literacy! This offer presents an exciting opportunity for educators to promote literacy and bring the newspaper to your home or classroom for a nominal fee for two years.
To access this opportunity, please click the following link HERE and print the subscription order form. Fill out the form, enclose payment (check or credit card information accepted) and mail it to the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF).
Our address is:
Classroom of the Future Foundation
6401 Linda Vista Rd., Room 207
San Diego, CA 92111
- This offer is good through December 31, 2020.
- Payment for your subscription can be made by check (sorry no online option for this opportunity), payable to “The San Diego Union-Tribune”. Or you can pay by credit card by providing your information on the form. Please know that we will not save your personal credit card information. Two subscriptions can be made to the same household under one name and one payment.
- All orders must include a phone number. This allows for verification of your subscription request.
- Please include your email address if you want the unlimited digital access to the newspaper.
- You cannot “gift” a subscription to someone else. Your subscription order must be for you and for your household.
- Please allow for 6 – 8 weeks for orders to process.
- This offer can only be accessed through the Classroom of the Future Foundation, the San Diego Council on Literacy, and its affiliated programs.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jane Schlosberg at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and we hope you will take advantage of this exciting opportunity!