The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) is pleased to announce our Request for Application (RFA) process is open for the $25,000 Innovation Grant Program for the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards. All K-12 school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply for a 2021 Innovation Grant.
Act now up until the deadline on Friday, February 19, 2021, to submit an application for a total of $25,000 available for the recipients of these grants via the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Applications can be made by district educators, parents or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges in March 2021. Winners will be selected and announced in March 2021.
Innovation Grant recipients will be honored at the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards on May 26, 2021, at SeaWorld San Diego.
Here are the top 5 benefits to winning an Innovation Grant:
1. CASH: CFF donates $5,000 to the school or district for the inspire, innovate and achieve awards. CFF donates $10,000 for the impact award, the best of the best.
2. RECOGNITION: You will be honored at the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards in front of 450+ peers. In addition, the CFF website will highlight your innovative program, as well as provide recognition in a San Diego Union-Tribune ad.
3. VIDEO PROFILE: CFF creates a brief, 2-3 minute, video profile that documents each award. The video appears during the awards program at the annual event and remains archived on the CFF website for perpetuity.
4. SATISFACTION: The process of preparing a substantial and convincing application will provide you with a sense of satisfaction and pride in your program.
5. TROPHY & BANNER: CFF presents a trophy suitable for a display case and a banner that recognizes the program and its school or district.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply go to classroomofthefuture.org, click the link to the Innovation Grant RFA Form, and fill out the fields, questions, and provide necessary evidence. The video below provides instructions and tips on how to submit an RFA for the Innovation Grants program.
- Innovation Grant Request for Application (RFA) Form – Online form to apply for one of the annual awards and associated grant up to $10,000.
- Rubrics – Grading standards used by our jury panel of judges to evaluate each grant application
- Previous Award Winners – Videos of previous winners of the Innovation in Education Awards
- Eligibility: All K-12 public schools, charters, and districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply
SHARING THIS OPPORTUNITY
We ask that you share this opportunity with educators in your school or district so they can learn about the awards and cash prizes for their innovative programs. Educators from all 42 public school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
AWARDS FAQ & QUESTIONS
The Application Deadline is Friday, February 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM. For more information about the awards, please visit the classroomofthefuture.org. Feel free to contact Jane Schlosberg at email@example.com with any questions.
Are you subscribed to our email list yet?
Click here to sign up and receive updates on the application process.