Your donations to the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) made an impact with students, educators and school district administrators throughout San Diego County in the 2022-23 school year. We hope you enjoy these highlights from our three major education-related events.
Before you view the highlights, the end of the school year is the end of our fiscal year. By making a donation before the fiscal year-end on June 30, you can help us show a positive financial position, which can be crucial for future budgeting, grants and funding prospects.
Can you make a donation today to support our events and programs? Visit our Donations page to get started with a tax-deductible and impactful donation.
CFF EVENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2022-23
1. Supe Tank 2.0 — November 1, 2022
What is “Supe Tank”? Similar to the popular show “Shark Tank”, the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) invites all superintendents in San Diego County to attend this unique event where several superintendents are given a short timeframe to share innovative programs, initiatives, and ideas that they are working on in their district. Industry partners are invited to attend, listen to the pitches, and are given a chance to hear the ideas first-hand then meet with the superintendents after the presentation.
The hope would be that school leaders and industry leaders would come together and form their own partnerships around some of the ideas presented. Think of this as a speed-dating opportunity to link schools and businesses. This program results in benefits for everyone involved and for the San Diego County community.
- Watch the videos of nine (9) presentations from our Supe Tank 2.0 superintendents
- View 103 photos from the Supe Tank 2.0 event and reception
2. CFF’s 6th Annual “College and Career Pathways Summit” sponsored by CyberCatch — March 7, 2023
Education and business leaders of San Diego County attended an exclusive Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) event—CFF’s 6th Annual “College and Career Pathways Summit” presented by CyberCatch—held on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at National University’s Spectrum Center. This event highlighted innovative strategies in College and Career Readiness (CCR).
To achieve the goal of helping students with their career choices, CFF brought great minds in education, business, and our community together again for this sixth annual summit. The select guest list of approximately 180 attendees included San Diego County Superintendents and school district officials, representatives from the San Diego County Office of Education, principals, CTE Directors, and leaders from local colleges, businesses, and community organizations.
- Watch the video of the College and Career Pathways Summit presentations
- View over 110 photos from the Summit and networking event
3. CFF’s 20th Annual “Innovation in Education Awards” — May 18, 2023
As the premiere education awards event in San Diego County that honors educators and students, the 20th Annual “Innovation in Education Awards” was hosted by the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) and took place at Qualcomm Incorporated on May 18, 2023. The event honored our awardees for their innovative achievements, award-winning STEM programs, and provided STEM scholarships to underserved students.
From the support of our partners and your donations, CFF was able to give $60,000 back to the education community during the event!
- Watch the video of the “Innovation in Education Awards” ceremony where CFF presented scholarships, grants and awards
- View 303 photos from the 20th Annual “Innovation in Education Awards”
Make an Impact with a Donation to the Classroom of the Future Foundation
Donating to CFF—a nonprofit that supports educational innovation, students and educators in San Diego County—can have several benefits, including:
- Enhancing educational opportunities and enhancing the overall quality of education in our community
- Investing in building a skilled and knowledgeable workforce
- Addressing educational disparities and inequities that affect students’ access to quality education—bridging the educational achievement gap and providing equal opportunities for all students
- Strengthening our community, since a strong education system benefits the entire community and fosters a sense of pride and investment in the county
- Building networking and collaboration opportunities, because when you donate to a nonprofit supporting students and educators in our county, you become part of a network of like-minded individuals and organizations
Thank you to all of our sponsors, individual donors, partners and volunteers! Your support of CFF and education in San Diego County has made a difference in the lives of our students and educators for over 25 years.