Opportunities for ACSA Region 18 & the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) in 2022
1. Collaborate on CFF’s Mission
Mission Statement: “To unite business, community, and educational leaders in creating innovative learning environments in San Diego County public schools that prepare our students to thrive in a competitive, global society.”
2. CFF’s 5th Annual “College & Career Pathways Summit” on April 26, 2022
- Event Description: The summit will feature presentations from the San Diego County Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Paul Gothold, leaders in the College and Career Readiness field from the San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE), including a high-powered group of breakout session presenters with plenty of networking opportunities. The event will also include breakfast and lunch (with the purchase of a ticket), with space for exhibitors to showcase their products, services, and industry.
- Action Item: Tickets are available for $25 at ClassroomOfTheFuture.org/CCPS22TIX
3. CFF’s 19th Annual “Innovation in Education Awards” on May 26, 2022
- Description: “Innovation in Education” Grant Program for district, school, or classroom programs with three grants for Innovate, Inspire, and Achieve ($5,000 each) and our best-in-class Impact Award ($10,000).
- Action Item: Grant applications are available through Tuesday, March 8, 2022 using the online application form on the CFF website.
- Action Item: For tickets, contact Jane Schlosberg, Director of Development and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. CFF/SDCOE Superintendents Health & Wellness Retreat in June 23-24, 2022
- Event Description: Take control of what’s important—Your health, well-being, and finances. It is time that you take care of yourself. Set among the rolling hills of Temecula, the Temecula Creek Inn offers all the amenities you’d expect from a first-class resort.
- Action Item: Contact Tom Davis at email@example.com or Jane Schlosberg at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
5. CFF and Cloudcast Media’s Podcast: “Future Pathways: Superintendents Unplugged”
- Description: Weekly Podcast Description: San Diego County Superintendents are featured highlighting innovative programs from their districts. Podcast series to launch at the end of April 2022. Co-hosted by Drew Schlosberg and
- Action Item: Contact Drew Schlosberg, CFF Leadership Team, at email@example.com to schedule an appearance on the podcast.