The year marks the 10th Anniversary of the Innovation in Education Award program, so we wanted to honor this event by creating a commemorative digital book highlighting the past 10 years of achievements. This book is a tribute to our many leaders and sponsors that have made the Classroom of the Future Foundation so successful.
Inside the digital book, you’ll find the follow interesting topics, videos and links about:
- CFF Mission Statement
- Hall of Fame Sponsors
- Descriptions about the Innovation in Education Awards
- Video clips with previous winners
- Information about our 10th Anniversary Special Award Recipients
- Testimonials from leaders of the CFF
- Stories and videos about the positive effects of CFF
- Video interviews with special guests Peggy Johnson, J. Craig Venter and Martin “Marty” Cooper
- Links to the CFF social networks, blog and website
We’ve provided several options for you to access your own free digital copy of the commemorative book.
DIGITAL WEB VERSION
View it online at http://www.flipsnack.com/A55BCD6BDC9/ftpm43l3
DOWNLOAD THE APPLE VERSION
Download the iBook by clicking this link: CFF 10th Anniversary iBook
Note: This version is only compatible for Apple devices. The book is about 500MB to download.
Click the middle of the image below to view the digital book in a lightbox window that will appear. To navigate and flip pages, click the outside edge of the pages.