Due to SeaWorld’s cancellation of events this month, which impacted our 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards event planned on September 16, CFF has rescheduled the event to October 28, 2020, and has planned it as a virtual event. Registration is required for access to our unique virtual awards event that will now include a Red Carpet ceremony, the Innovation in Education Awards program, and a post-event Social Hour on Zoom.
Click to register for a FREE TICKET to the virtual 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards
Here are the new details on the virtual event for the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards:
- DATE: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- TIME: 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time
- LOCATION: Online (not at SeaWorld this year)
- ONLINE ACCESS: Register now for a FREE TICKET to receive the private URL to watch the Awards program
- BONUS: Registered guests will also receive (a) access to the pre-event Red Carpet ceremony, (b) access to the post-event Social Hour with award winners, educators, sponsors, and special guests, and (c) a virtual SWAG bag of gifts from our sponsors.
Here are the next steps to participate in our virtual event for the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards program.
- Click to register for a FREE TICKET to the virtual 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards – By registering on Eventbrite, you’ll receive all updates regarding the Awards event, including the private URL to watch the event.
- Update your calendar to reserve Wednesday, October 28, 2020, from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM PT for the Awards event.
- The pre-event Red Carpet ceremony will start approximately at 2:45 PM PT on 10/28/20 so reserve the time on your calendar to watch the excitement build toward the Awards event.
- The post-event Social Hour event will begin about 5:05 PM PT on 10/28/20 after the completion of the streamed Awards program.
- Email Jane Schlosberg, Operations Manager, at email@example.com for any questions about the event.
- If you’d like to make a donation to CFF’s COVID-19 Public Education Response Fund, click to Donate Now.