BCI Member Donations
$50 of $10,000 raised
BCI DONATION INFORMATION
- All donors will receive a Commemorative BCI lapel pin by showing their donation receipt at the BCI registration desk.
- Donors who contribute $500 or more are invited to experience a VIP Docent Tour of the USS Midway during the Friday Closing Reception
- Your donation will go directly to the Classroom of the Future Foundation (less applicable fees). You will get a tax receipt for the full amount of your donation from the Classroom of the Future Foundation, which you may use for your tax purposes.
COMMUNITY IMPACT EXAMPLES OF YOUR BCI MEMBER DONATION
- $350: Week-long Career Pathways summer camp for a student from an underserved community in San Diego County
- $400: Transportation for a class of 20 students from an underserved community to attend a one-day Career Pathways experience in an Innovation Lab
- $5,250: Week-long Career Pathways summer camp for 15 students from an underserved community in San Diego County (including bus service)
Innovation Lab Equipment
- $682: Grow and Roll Chair/Desk for BioTech Lab
- $3810: Maker Table (42D X 84W) for Advanced Manufacturing Lab
- $6140: Cargo Cart (22D X 77W) for Future Ready Lab