Across the state of California, teachers are driving innovation in the classroom and shaping our students’ futures. To support their critical work, a coalition of California colleges and universities is inviting teachers to come together on July 31, 2015 to build powerful networks, share successful classroom practices and access effective resources to implement the California Standards.
Register today at no cost for Better Together: California Teachers Summit to be a part of this exciting opportunity to hear from nationally renowned speakers and participate in dynamic sessions led by teachers, for teachers.
WHO: All PreK‐12 California teachers and teacher candidates are invited to participate in this unprecedented event, which is expected to draw 20,000 teachers from across the state.
WHAT: New Teacher Center, the Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) and California State University (CSU) are hosting this one‐of‐a‐kind summit featuring:
• Nationally renowned keynote speakers.
• Sessions by teachers sharing practical and cutting‐edge strategies that are working in classrooms across the state.
• Opportunities to collaborate and connect with fellow teachers and build a powerful, lasting network of peers.
• Concrete tools and resources to help teachers implement the California Standards.
• A .5 unit continuing education credit will be available to teachers at a minimal cost.
WHEN: Friday, July 31, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. ‐ 2:45 p.m.
WHERE: Town & Country Resort & Convention Center
500 HOTEL CIRCLE NORTH, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108
WHY: By coming together to share ideas and build networks, teachers will have the power to help each other succeed and to make an even bigger difference in their students’ lives.