Stop Bullying at your School—Discover the "Bullying Is..." Film
What is Bullying?
Inclusion Is... Creating a safe space for every learner
To develop a culture of inclusion in your school, discover the curriculum called “Inclusion, Disabilities, and Autism Is: The Interactive Classroom Experience” from our partners, Drama House Productions and BKLYN2LA Productions, and students at Chula Vista High School.
The key asset to the curriculum is the film “Bullying Is…“—a nine-minute film covering topics about bullying prevention. As a sample, this next vignette is about why a person becomes a bully.
Join Us to Prevent Bullying
Our solution includes designing a package that’s right for your school and can include any of the following:
- “Bullying Is…“: Feature Film Private Screening
- Habits of Inclusion: 30-Day Student Curriculum
- Culture of Inclusion: Professional Development
- Family Voices: Parent Workshop
- Guest Speaker: Director, Writer, Star
- Grade Level Content: TK-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Also, multiple film options are available
Keep reading for the next steps to get started.
Get Started with your "Bullying Is..." Film and Curriculum Package