The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) has combined the excitement of the hit show “Shark Tank” and the need to support innovative San Diego County superintendents to create an event called “Supe Tank“.
Supe Tank is a unique way for superintendents to share innovation that is taking place in our 43 school districts by pitching their project—a program, initiative or idea—to a room full of potential partners. Superintendents participating in Supe Tank are given 5 minutes to pitch an innovation from their district. Last year’s presentations resulted in several partner connections for our San Diego County school districts, including one district receiving $100,000 for their pitch.
CFF’s Supe Tank 3.0 will be hosted by the University of San Diego on Thursday, October 26 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm. Industry partners, educators, and community leaders are invited to learn about the innovation in our school districts. They will be given the opportunity to meet with the presenting superintendents at a reception after pitches.
The hope would be that school leaders and industry leaders would come together and form their own partnerships around some of the ideas presented.
SUPE TANK 3.0 TICKETS
For tickets to Supe Tank 3.0, visit our Eventbrite page for “Educators Tickets” and “Business and Community Leader Tickets”. The Educator Tickets are $50 each and includes parking at USD, admission to the auditorium, and the hosted reception. The Business and Community Leader Tickets start at $250 each and include parking, admission, and the hosted reception, with discounts for groups of two ($400 total) or four ($700 total). Don’t miss this unique networking opportunity to meet with many leaders of educational innovation in San Diego County.
Tickets are limited… don’t miss out and purchase your tickets today!
AGENDA & EVENT DETAILS
DATE: October 26, 2023 from 3:30 to 6:30 PM PT
- Please arrive early for parking at USD and the tram to Mother Rosalie Hill Hall (MRHH)
- 3:30 to 4:00pm – Registration and check-in
- 4:00 to 5:00pm – Supe Tank 3.0 presentations in the Warren auditorium
- 5:00 to 6:30pm – Hosted Reception
- University of San Diego, Mother Rosalie Hill Hall (MRHH), 1st Floor, Warren Auditorium
- Address: University of San Diego, West Parking Lot
- Parking: Complimentary parking code will be sent to you as part of your registration for the West Parking Lot. A tram service is offered free of charge from the lot up the hill to MRHH.
ATTIRE: Business Casual
HOSTED RECEPTION: A variety of appetizers will be served at the reception with a hosted bar in the West Plaza of Mother Rosalie Hill Hall
SUPE TANK 3.0 PRESENTERS
This year, our confirmed Supe Tank participants include:
- Dr. Leighangela Brady, National School District, Superintendent
- Dr. Ben Churchill, Carlsbad Unified School District, Superintendent
- Joseph Clevenger, Bonsall Unified School District, Superintendent
- Dr. Andy Johnsen, San Marcos Unified School District, Superintendent
- Mary Beth Kastan, Grossmont Union High School District, Superintendent
- Dr. Pat Keeley, Mountain Empire Unified School District, Superintendent
- Karl Mueller, Coronado Unified School District, Superintendent
- Dr. Eduardo Reyes, Chula Vista Elementary School District, Superintendent
- Dr. Matt Tessier, San Diego County Office of Education, Assistant Superintendent of Innovation
SUPE TANK 3.0 SPONSORSHIP
Your Supe Tank 3.0 sponsorship will help raise awareness of your organization’s contributions to our local educational community and make an impact to benefit our educators and students. CFF has designed multiple opportunities to reach our audience of superintendents, education leaders, educators, and business leaders that also support educational causes.
- PRESENTING SPONSOR ($5,000) [1 available]: As the Presenting Sponsor, you will receive a 2-minute speaking opportunity at the podium prior to the Supe Tank presentations. Your organization will receive the highest level of promotion with “Presented by” recognition on all print and digital marketing of the event.
- RECEPTION SPONSOR ($2,500) [sold]: As the Reception Sponsor, you will receive a 2-minute speaking opportunity during the reception. Your organization will receive special recognition during the hosted reception from 5:00 to 6:30 PM and on print and digital marketing of the event.
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION ($1,500) [Unlimited]: As a Community Champion, your organization will donate $100 to each of the Supe Tank superintendents and their causes and $500 to support the Classroom of the Future Foundation. Your sponsorship will include special recognition in our print and digital marketing of the event.
- SUPE TANK SUPPORTER ($500) [Unlimited]: As a Supe Tank Supporter, your sponsorship will include your logo and recognition in our program and online. Your donation will support the Classroom of the Future Foundation and the Supe Tank 3.0 participants.
To inquiry about CFF’s Supe Tank 3.0 sponsorships, please contact Jane Turk-Schlosberg at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
PAST “SUPE TANK” EVENTS
Supe Tank 1.0 took place on April 26, 2022 as part of CFF’s 5th Annual “College and Career Pathways Summit.” The inaugural event featured four superintendents from San Diego County.
Supe Tank 2.0 took place on November 1, 2022 as part of CFF’s Superintendent Appreciation Reception event with nine superintendents.
To learn more, visit the Supe Tank page on our website, which includes bios, photos and videos from the prior events.