The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) is pleased to announce our Request for Application (RFA) process is open for the $25,000 that is awarded through the CFF “Innovation in Education” Grant Program for the 19th Annual Innovation in Education Awards. All public K-12 school districts, schools, and charters in San Diego County are eligible to apply for the 2022 CFF “Innovation in Education” grants.
Act now up until Tuesday, March 8, 2022—by 11:59PM Pacific Time—to submit an application for these grants via the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Applications can be made by district educators, parents or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges in March 2022. Winners will be selected and announced by April 2022.
The CFF “Innovation in Education” Grant Program recipients will be honored at the 19th Annual CFF Innovation in Education Awards on May 26, 2022.
Here are the top 4 benefits to winning a CFF “Innovation in Education” grant:
1. CASH: CFF donates $5,000 to each of the Inspire, Innovate and Achieve award winners. CFF donates $10,000 for the Impact award, the best in class award.
2. RECOGNITION: You will be honored at the 19th Annual CFF Innovation in Education Awards in front of 500 education, business, and community leaders. In addition, the CFF will highlight your innovative program on its website, in a San Diego Union-Tribune ad, and on a “Spotlight on the Community” podcast.
3. VIDEO PROFILE: CFF creates a brief 2-3 minute, video profile that documents each award. The video appears during the awards program at the annual event and remains archived on the CFF website for perpetuity. The awardee will also receive a copy of the video which they can share on their own website and social media.
4. TROPHY & BANNER: CFF presents a trophy suitable for a display case and a banner that recognizes the program and its school or district.
HOW TO APPLY
- “Innovation in Education” Grant Request for Application (RFA) Form – Online form to apply for one of the annual awards and associated grants from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Rubrics – Grading standards used by our jury panel of judges to evaluate each grant application.
- Previous Award Winners – Videos of previous winners of the Innovation in Education Awards.
- Eligibility: All K-12 public schools, charters, and districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
SHARING THIS OPPORTUNITY
We ask that you share this opportunity with educators in your school or district so they can learn about the awards and cash prizes for their innovative programs. Educators from all 42 public school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
AWARDS FAQ & QUESTIONS
The Application Deadline is Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:59 PM. For more information about the awards, please visit the classroomofthefuture.org. Feel free to contact Jane Schlosberg at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Are you subscribed to our email list yet?
Click here to sign up and receive updates on the application process.