With the goal of highlighting innovation in College and Career Readiness (CCR), education and business leaders in San Diego County are invited to attend an exclusive Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) event—CFF’s 5th Annual College and Career Pathways Summit—held on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, from 8:00am to 2:00pm at National University’s Spectrum Center.
Since CFF’s establishment in 1997, preparing students to be successful in the workforce has always been central to the identity of our organization. To achieve success in helping students with their career choices, CFF is bringing education, business, and community leaders in our region together again for this fifth annual summit.
The select guest list of approximately 180 attendees will include San Diego County Superintendents and school district officials, representatives from the San Diego County Office of Education, principals, CTE Directors, and leaders from local colleges, businesses, and community organizations. Tickets are available for $25 online through the Classroom of the Future Foundation at ClassroomOfTheFuture.org/CCPS22TIX. Tickets are required for this event.
The summit will feature presentations Dr. Paul Gothold, San Diego County Superintendent of Schools, leaders in the College and Career Readiness field from the San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE), include a high-powered group of breakout session presenters, and plenty of networking opportunities. The event will also include breakfast and lunch (with the purchase of a ticket), with space for exhibitors to showcase their products, services, and industry. For event sponsorship and exhibit table opportunities, please contact Jane Schlosberg, Director of Development and Operation, at email@example.com.
The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) appreciates our amazing sponsors for their support that leads to the success of this summit and the transformation of college and career readiness and CTE programs across San Diego County. Your support results in student success stories.
Downloads from the 5th Annual “College and Career Pathways Summit”
- CFF General Session Slideshow – Speakers include: Drew Schlosberg, Kelley Owens, Dr. Nancy Rohland-Heinrich, Dr. Paul Gothold, Al Love, Tim Baird and “Supe Tank”
- “Supe Tank” Slideshow — Presentations by Superintendents: Dr. Ben Churchill (Carlsbad USD), Holly McClurg, Ph.D. (Del Mar Union SD), Karl J. Mueller (Coronado USD), Dr. Leighangela Brady (National SD)
- Linda Vista Innovation Center brochure – Click to learn more about the six Innovation Labs and sponsorship opportunities to support local students and educators
- Post-Event Survey Form – CFF welcomes your feedback from the event for future improvements
Rapid-Fire Partner Presentations
- Coming the week of May 2, 2022
- 5th Annual “College and Career Pathways Summit”, General Session, 9:00am to 10:45am
- Speakers: Drew Schlosberg, Kelley Owens, Dr. Nancy Rohland-Heinrich, Dr. Michael Cunningham, Dr. Paul Gothold, Al Love
- Supe Tank featuring Dr. Tim Baird (moderator); Dr. Benjamin Churchill, Superintendent, Carlsbad Unified SD; Dr. Holly McClurg, Superintendent, Del Mar Union School District; Karl Mueller, Superintendent, Coronado Unified School District; Dr. Leighangela Brady, Superintendent, National School District
- View 199 photos of guests, speakers, sponsors, volunteers, partners, CFF Board of Directors members, and CFF team members
- Save the date of Tuesday, April 26, 2022 on your calendar
- Purchase tickets for the April 26 event at ClassroomOfTheFuture.org/CCPS22TIX
- For sponsorship opportunities or an exhibit table, contact Jane Schlosberg, Director of Development and Operation, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the event hashtag of #CCPS22 on social media
- 8:00am-9:15am — Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 9:15am-10:45am — Welcome & Opening Remarks, Introduction of the Linda Vista Innovation Center (LVIC), “Supe Tank”
- 10:45am-11:00am — Break
- 11:00am-11:40am — Breakout Sessions 1. Five breakout sessions related to college and career readiness and CTE.
- 11:40am-11:55am — Break
- 11:55am-12:35pm — Breakout Sessions 2. Five breakout sessions related to college and career readiness and CTE.
- 12:35pm-2:00pm — Lunch, Exhibit Tables and Closing Remarks