Due to all of the challenges facing educators today, the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) has extended the Request for Application (RFA) process deadline for the $25,000 Innovation Grant Program related to the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards. All K-12 school districts and charters in San Diego County are eligible to apply for a 2021 Innovation Grant by the new deadline of Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:59pm PT.
To submit an application for one of the four grants—total of $25,000 available—the applicant should start by visiting the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Applications can be made by district educators, school administrators, parents, or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges in March 2021. Winners will be selected and announced in by the end of March.
Innovation Grant recipients will be honored at the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards on May 26, 2021, at SeaWorld San Diego.
Here are the top 4 benefits to winning an Innovation Grant:
1. CASH: CFF donates $5,000 to the school or district for the inspire, innovate and achieve awards. CFF donates $10,000 for the impact award, the best of the best.
2. RECOGNITION: You will be honored at the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards at SeaWorld in front of peers, and business and community leaders, as well as hundreds more event virtually. In addition, the CFF website will highlight your innovative program, as well as provide recognition in a San Diego Union-Tribune ad.
3. RECOGNITION: CFF creates a brief, 2-3 minute, video profile that documents each award. The video appears during the awards program at the annual event and remains archived on the CFF website for perpetuity.
4. TROPHY & BANNER: CFF presents a trophy suitable for a display case and a banner that recognizes the program and its school or district.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply go to classroomofthefuture.org, click the link to the Innovation Grant RFA Form, and fill out the fields, questions, and provide necessary evidence. The video below provides instructions and tips on how to submit an RFA for the Innovation Grants program.
- Innovation Grant Request for Application (RFA) Form – Online form to apply for one of the annual awards and associated grant up to $10,000.
- Rubrics – Grading standards used by our jury panel of judges to evaluate each grant application
- Previous Award Winners – Videos of previous winners of the Innovation in Education Awards
- Watch the replay of the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards from 2020
- Eligibility: All K-12 public schools, charters, and districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply
SHARING THIS OPPORTUNITY
We ask that you share this opportunity with educators in your school or district so they can learn about the awards and cash prizes for their innovative programs. Educators from all 42 public school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
AWARDS FAQ & QUESTIONS
The Application Deadline is Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:59 PM. For more information about the awards, please visit the classroomofthefuture.org. Feel free to contact Jane Schlosberg at email@example.com with any questions.
Are you subscribed to our email list yet?
Click here to sign up and receive updates on the application process.