With the deadline to apply for $25,000 in Innovation in Education Award grants approaching on Friday, March 5th, 2021, before midnight, the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) invited the San Diego County Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Paul Gothold, to share his encouragement for educators to apply today using our online application form.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit an application for one of the four grants—total of $25,000 available—the applicant should start by visiting the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Applications can be made by district educators, school administrators, parents, or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges in March 2021. Winners will be selected and announced in by the end of March.
Innovation Grant recipients will be honored at the 18th Annual Innovation in Education Awards on May 26, 2021, at SeaWorld San Diego.
- Innovation Grant Request for Application (RFA) Form – Online form to apply for one of the annual awards and associated grant up to $10,000.
- Rubrics – Grading standards used by our jury panel of judges to evaluate each grant application
- Previous Award Winners – Videos of previous winners of the Innovation in Education Awards
- Watch the replay of the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards from 2020
- Eligibility – All K-12 public schools, charters, and districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply